puzzle #2: this is a big deal...

puzzle 2: this is a big deal...
PDF PUZ (if this doesn't directly download, I apologize, the links are kind of messing with me)

Hey guys!

Don't worry, I'm alive. This project was kind of a non-starter. However, I feel like it's necessary to try to keep this thing up and running by posting puzzles every now and then. Let's go.

This puzzle is one I actually created last year, so pardon me if there are some off answers or outdated-ish material. It was originally meant for Buzzfeed, which might explain the long cluing and more 2010s answers than one might expect. Unfortunately, it didn't get it in due to time constraints, and now that the Buzzfeed crossword is finished, I wouldn't've been able to get it in this year either. (PSST,  if you didn't know, Buzzfeed editor Caleb Madison is working on an upcoming puzzle project called Solve the Internet, check it out.)

So, considering that was off the table, I figured here would be the best place to post it. Why did I post it today of all days? Well, that should become apparent very soon. ;)

Happy puzzling, and I'll hopefully see you soon for the holidays!

- Ada, a.k.a. The Word Nerd


 

Comments