puzzle #3: themeless one ft. erik agard

puzzle 3: themeless one ft. erik agard
PDF PUZ

This blog is back from the dead! However, like the actual undead, I won't say too much.

I've been spending my time nowadays working on stand-up comedy and other comedic endeavours, which is why I haven't posted in eight (!?) months. However, I have still been crosswording from here to there, and this is the result of one of those instances.

I started this puzzle off on the bottom-right corner with multiple seed entries and then worked my way upwards with crossword legend Erik Agard helping me out with that upper-left corner of the grid. (He wrote the wonderful 1-Across clue as well. This puzzle couldn't have been done without him.) However, that was months ago. Today, I see this file on my computer and decide to finish cluing it, with Erik helping to edit the final product through a series of e-mails. The result of that is the themeless presented upon you today. I hope it's as fun to solve as it was to construct!

Does this mean I'll start posting more? Probably not. (Wow, I'm really selling this, aren't I?) However, when inspiration strikes, I'll be back. In the meantime, follow my Twitter @adanicklmao where I post jokes and musings, etc.

Happy puzzling!

- Ada, a.k.a. The Word Nerd


 

Comments