puzzle #4: themeless two

puzzle 4: themeless two - "tsk tsk"
PDF PUZ Solution

I am back! And I have puzzles that will last this blog the next few months at least! So if you're interested in (mainly) themelesses with fresh, modern fill and a little bit of humour, buckle in. How fun! Every Monday? That's right. (Hoo boy.) Also, thanks to Chris of arctan(x)words for shouting this place out! You all are probably here from his site so I don't have to convince you how great his puzzles are but I still feel like I should mention how much I enjoy his puzzles. Also, check out a Sunday-sized collab we did!

This puzzle started off as essentially a purge of my seed entry list. Most of the seeds were planted on the left side of the puzzle, with the right side coming together with the happening upon multiple other miniseeds I was very happy to include. I hope you enjoy this puzzle as much as I enjoyed making it!

– Ada, a.k.a. The Word Nerd


Comments