puzzle #10: themeless eight

puzzle 10: themeless eight - flintstone

PDF PUZ Solution

Two for two!! Small wins.I have no idea how to go about making triple-stack puzzles and every time I try there are like 15 incomplete puzzles for every 1 puzzle I make. This is that puzzle. This wasn't originally going to have a grid-spanner going throughout the middle as well (not to brag) but in order to keep the grid relatively lively, I had no other option. I'm glad it all worked out. Also, thank you to a certain you-know-who for the clue on 23-Down. *wink*

Favourite entries:
16-Across, 41-Across, the bottom triple-stack, 6-Down, 45-Down (I'm Canadian), 50-Down

I'll be back next Monday with another puzzle, see you then!


Comments

  1. I get an error message when I click on the .puz link.

    Error (404)

    We can't find the page you're looking for. Here are a few links that may be helpful: Home Help center Sign in Get a free account Dropbox Plus Dropbox Business

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an EXCELLENT crossword. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know!! i'm sorry!! i don't know hwo to fix the email but the site is fine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I in addition to my pals ended up viewing the best information and facts on the website then instantly came up with a terrible feeling I had not expressed respect to the site owner for those strategies. The young men came consequently warmed to study them and already have very much been taking pleasure in these things. Appreciation for really being well kind and also for making a choice on such magnificent guides millions of individuals are really desperate to learn about. Our own sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to earlier. see it here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment