puzzle #37: themeless twenty-eight

 

UPDATE on 11/06/21: Hi folks! Thank you to Sid for plugging this puzzle on Xword Info! If you're new to this site, my name is Ada Nicolle, and I use the pronouns she/they :) I am a trans constructor who recently came out and I have not had the mental energy to change a lot of the past occurences of my deadname on this blog. Do not refer to me using that deadname, please and thank you.

Also, if you want to support a trans crossword constructor, subscribe to my Patreon! It helps me cover monthly expenses that I fall short on covering at my day job, and helps me transition easier :)
Meanwhile, enjoy this puzzle! It's a good one. 
- Ada 


puzzle 37: themeless twenty-eight - they call me bigstacks cause I got the big stacks

I'm back!! With the most interesting 21x grid I could come up with at the moment. I figured I'm going to start being a bit more experimental on this site, and if y'all are into that let me know. Needless to say, I'm really happy with this grid. 

I would like to thank Brooke Husic and Chris Adams for test-solving this. Brooke has been putting out killer puzzles on her site, Chris has a great eye for editing, and I really respect them both!

Also: Thank you all for the response to the subscription! I've put out four themeless puzzles so far on it, and I'm really happy with how it's all turning out. It's never too late to sign up on the sidebar, and if you do, you're guaranteed a puzzle every Monday at noon EDT.

I'll be back here sooner than you think!
Enjoy the puz.

- Ada

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment