puzzle #46: themeless twenty-seven

puzzle 46: themeless twenty-seven - bummerland, here i am

First things first: the puzzle. Thank you to Kormad and Quiara for test-solving this puzzle! They brought valuable input as always and made the puzzle actively better.

Second things second: Thank you to everybody who showed up to me and Brooke Husic's cluing stream!! It was a great time and I'm so glad it got to happen. I'm so grateful for Brooke, Cbris Piuma, and everybody who tuned in. Thanks for the kind comments!

Third things last: I'm going to try to post more on here in the future, but if you want more consistent crosswords from me. Check out my subscription puzzles! I'm having a sale where, until Monday night, the subscription will only cost $15 CAD as opposed to the usual $25 CAD. You get the entire backlog too! It helps support me making puzzles and I'm so grateful for those who solve.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the puz!
- Ada


Comments