puzzle #48: blaze it

puzzle 48: blaze it
by ada nicolle // test-solved by paolo pasco

Happy normal day with no affiliations to weed in it nope absolutely none. I have a themed puzzle for y'all today, and I'm planning on posting a lot more of them to this blog. Maybe every week or so? We'll see what happens.

Few things:
  1. It was the one year anniversary of me starting up this blog again a few days ago. Thank for all for your kind words and support, it makes me want to do this sort of thing all the time.
  2. I'm performing comedy at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament! All of my jokes will be about crosswords and the crossword community is going to watch me struggle to pull it off. Still, it'll be fun! (There's also an Easter egg of a part of my set in this puzzle, try to figure out what it is.)
Enjoy the puz!
- Ada


Comments

  1. Wow, amazing block structure! How long
    Have you written a blog before? Working on a blog seems easy.
    The overview of your website is pretty good, not to mention what it does.
    GraphPad Prism Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment