puzzle #54: themeless thirty-one

puzzle 53: themeless thirty-one - keep looking!
by ada nicolle and friends // test-solved by ricky cruz

This puzzle is definitely a bit sillier than usual, but that's a result of trying to clue it in a Zoom call with Paolo, Adam, David, Nina, and Nathan in an attempt to round up all of Crossword Gen Z. If you're Gen Z and into crosswords, DM me! If you're into crosswords and I didn't know you're Gen Z, DM me! I'm sure there's people we're missing.

This puzzle started with the two 13 entries in the center, and then expanded a whole bunch in the middle. I'm proud of the intersecting long stuff in here, so I hope you find it as interesting as I do!

Also, we're already up to 43 weekly themeless puzzles published for Luckystreak Xwords+. It's never been a better time to sign up!

Enjoy the puz!
- Ada


Comments

Post a Comment