puzzle #55: demi themeless (by rose and brooke)

puzzle 55: demi themeless (guest puzzle!!)
by rose sloan and brooke husic (blog links in bold) // test-solved by me!!

Wowow I'm back!! And with friends again!! This puzzle isn't mine, but I am so excited to be hosting this demi puzzle by xandra ladee and a common rose. What wonderful names. I don't have much to say other than I had a wonderful time test-solving it and some of the clues in here are amazing, but y'all already expected that. Here are comments from the constructors:

"Thanks so much to Ada for test-solving and for running this demi!"

Brooke was so generous as to also say this about my new Patreon: "I solve every one of Ada's subscription puzzles as soon as they hit my inbox, and you should too! Their cluing is unwaveringly stellar and the difficulty level is a perfect medium-with-a-dash-of-hypermodern. Here's their Patreon." Please check it out!!


Enjoy the puz!

Comments

Post a Comment