puzzle #65: themeless thirty-six

puzzle 65: they got me good! (themeless)
by ada nicolle // test-solved by will nediger and adam aaronson



Hi hi! I'm back on the blog. I have a few puzzles lined up for here, so expect to be seeing those in the coming month or so. As you can see, I've made a few changes: I have an "About Me" page in my menu, I changed the post font, links are *finally* visible, and the solving applet is only available when you click on the post. I figured updating this site would make me want to post on it more, and guess what, I'm right!

This puzzle was clued on my Twitch channel a few days ago. I'm forgetting who contributed what, so if you want to claim a clue, just comment below and I'll add you to the post! As well, if you have anything to add to [spoiler in link] 8-DOWN, please follow the instructions in the link! I want to promote where I can.

If you like this puzzle, consider supporting my Patreon :)

Enjoy the puz!
- Ada

Comments

Post a Comment