puzzle #66: introducing me

puzzle 66: introducing me (themed)
by ada nicolle




Hi hi! I'm back with another themed puzzle that hopefully resonates with the fellow Disney Channel kids in the crowd. I don't post themed puzzles here often, but when I do, it's about pop culture everyone has forgotten about. Yay me! ("Suite Life" reference)

Heads up about the Patreon: I've been dropping some banger fifteen stacks there recently, and I'll have a collection of new (mostly) themed puzzles there at the end of the month for Inner Circle members. Also, we recently passed 69 patrons (nice). This week's Monday puzzle is going to be later in the week, but that's just because I've been overwhelmed with personal projects I need to catch up on. Thanks for understanding!!

Applet (albeit a very bulky one) under the cut!

Enjoy the puz!
- Ada

Comments