puzzle #70: oOoOoh i'm a ghOoOost (themeless)

puzzle 70: oOoOoh i'm a ghOoOost (themeless)
by ada nicolle // test-solved by paolo pasco




Hello! Welcome to the new and improved site! I'm still working out a few kinks, but doesn't it look so much better? Lovely to be calling this place my own.

Followers of my Patreon know I'm taking a break from posting weekly puzzles in the meantime while I collect myself and get a bunch of life stuff in order. That being said, I was able to make this grid pretty free of stress. It's a 64-worder and it highlights a bunch of 10-letter entries I like. I was told a certain section of this puzzle may play a bit harder, but I think the fill is so fun that it'll be worth the "aha" moment.

I'll be back to posting regular puzzles on Patreon in July, and until then, you can probably expect some sporadic puzzles here and on the Patreon for all members. (I'm realizing a "break" for me realistically means "no obligations" rather than "no puzzles." There's a reason I do this so much and it's because I love it.)

If you still want more puzzles from yours truly, I had a recent USA Today puzzle (entitled "Uno Reverse") and I have today's AVCX+ themeless with Jenna LaFleur!

Enjoy the puz!
- Ada

Comments