puzzle #25: themeless nineteen

puzzle 25: themeless nineteen - got beef?
PDF PUZ Solution

Today is the one year anniversary of my first New York Times puzzle! Here's to this one and hopefully many more in the future.

Now onto this puzzle: I'm very used to starting my grids in the middle nowadays, so it should come as a surprise that this grid actually started in the northwest. I find myself often falling in love with a phrase and feeling the immediate urge to put it in a crossword, and this puzzle is no exception to that. Enjoy!

In other news, I have added a tip jar to the sidebar of this site! As you know, all of the puzzles on this site are free and will remain free. However, if you enjoy them, feel free to leave a tip! Constructing these crosswords takes up a lot of my time (time that I would be making crosswords anyway, don't get me wrong) but due to the indie/current nature of them, I can't really submit them anywhere. Anything is appreciated! At the end of the day, I'm just glad people are solving. :)

That being said, I am also working on a collection of puzzles to help continue to raise money for social justice organizations and COVID relief. These are all exclusive themelesses that will not be posted on this site. The grids are completed, and I will have more info on their availability in the coming weeks. If you're interested in volunteering to test-solve a puzzle, please send an e-mail to [ada_nicolle@outlook.com] with the header "Puzzle Pack Test Solve". Thank you!

New puzzle soon!

Comments