puzzle #41: themeless thirty-two (by brooke husic)

puzzle 41: themeless thirty-two - the big time! (by brooke husic)


Hey y'all! I'm back with a friend!

Brooke is such a great constructor and I'm super happy that she asked if she could post this puzzle here. Her cluing as always shines through, and I love the 14-15-14 stack with no 3s (!!) crossing the middle.
Here's what Brooke has to say:
imho, no one does stacks better than Ada right now, so I felt it was only appropriate to send her this puzzle as a homage to her much superior work. The grid went through a few revisions and it's much better for having talked it out with Ada, who's honestly amazing to talk *anything* out with. I'm super enjoying her subscription puzzles and am in awe of/inspired by the fact that she's sending out ambitious grids and stellar, fresh cluing weekly!!!!
Thanks, Brooke!! Rachel Fabi has been keeping a Twitter thread of all of Brooke's recent puzzles and I recommend you check it out. She's been killin' it. (Why not start with this demi?)

Enjoy the puz! 
 - Ada


Comments

Post a Comment