puzzle #43: themeless thirty-four

puzzle 43: themeless thirty-four - beans!

Whaaaaat?? Am I actually remembering to post on this blog? Yes. I think I'll post a bit more on this blog this month because I have stuff prepared, but it has been a hell of a year so far.
This puzzle went up earlier this week on Luckystreak Xwords+ as a last-minute replacement for another puzzle. I'm very excited though because on Monday there will be TWO brand new puzzles, and I'm very happy with how they turned out. If you want to subscribe, you always can!

Also: I released a song recently! I create a lot of music (note: a LOT of music) but I never have to courage to put anything out. I think this year is the year I change that, starting with this song. Enjoy "MIND FREAK", available wherever music is streamed.



Lastly (and most importantly IMO), please read Kameron Austin Collins' constructor notes for today's New York Times puzzle. It should be mandatory reading.

Enjoy the puz!
- Ada


Comments