puzzle #44 & 45: twitch puzzles!!

puzzle 44: themeless twenty-five - treating well

puzzle 45: themeless twenty-six - blowing the airhorn

Recently I've been trying my hand at constructing puzzles on Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/adamnicolle) and these are the first two that have been made with the chat! The first puzzle was created many months back, and the second one was completed a few weeks ago. I'm going to stop delaying putting them out, finally! That being said, I'm going to delay putting out the puzzle we made last week.


Face inspired by the shape of the second grid, courtesy of Ricky Cruz

Thank you to Ricky for illustrating this face that looks like the second grid. I did call you out so that you would do it, but it's appreciated regardless!

Clue credits for the second puzzle:

Enjoy the puz(zes)!
- Ada



Comments