puzzle #52: themeless twenty-nine

puzzle 52: themeless twenty-nine - get baked
by ada nicolle // test-solved by christopher adams

PUZ
PDF
SOLUTION

Hey hey! This puzzle is very late but I've also been very busy in general. The good news is that I think I have enough puzzles to help me keep my subscription and this blog posting regularly for the time being. So, expect a lot more of these blog posts!!

This puzzle, as most of my puzzles do, started in the centre of the grid with a few seed entries. It's always a good time building out from the centre, but this time I'm happy with both the quality and quantity of the entries I found. Also, I'm trying out using italics in the applet and I'm new to that, so there miiiight be some formatting errors. Whatever! It's a process.

Enjoy the puz!
- Ada


Comments

Post a Comment