puzzle #72: it's a whole thing (themeless) with frisco!


puzzle 72: it's a whole thing (themeless)
by frisco and ada nicolle
test-solved by paolo pasco
PUZ / PDF / SOLUTION



Hi-ho, Luckerinos! We're here to present to y'all a collab! "We," of course, being me and the one and only Frisco!! Frisco hit me up with the upper-half of the grid and I was like "rad!" and I filled my half of the grid and he was like "rad!" and then we clued the puzzle and we were like "RAD!". 

If we were to describe the puzzle in a word: "interestin'".

Here's what Frisco has to say:

"GUYS I DID IT I MADE IT ONTO LUCKYSTREAK!!! i'd like to thank my mom; i'll show you one of my crosswords someday, my dad; see note for mom, my friend ada for being COOL and SWAG and EPIC, my other friend paolo for telling me to put the commas in the quotes, and the academy for all of their weird sounds. here's to four more weeks of winter!"

If you aren't checking out Frisco's stuff already, all I have to say is a polite "what are you even doing". Check out his crosswords over at Good Clues For People Who Love Bad Clues and listen to his mash-up album Light to Decent on Soundcloud. 

Enjoy the puz!

- Ada

Comments