puzzle #73: sit-down comedy (themed)


puzzle 73: sit-down comedy (themed)
by ada nicolle
test-solved by adam aaronson
PUZ / PDF / SOLUTION



Hiiiii. I'm currently in a COVID-induced stupor fueled by nothing but Tim Horton's iced coffees and the occasional weed candy. At the moment, a pretty big comedy festival is happening in Toronto that I'll likely only catch the tail end of. Here's hoping I can take part in some of the festivities at some point, but until then: "L'chaim".

There's a silver lining here: I have had to embrace other ways to enjoy stand-up comedy from the... "comfort" of my own home. This puzzle is a result of that. Enjoy the puz!

When you're done solving, why don't you solve Malaika's AVCX+ puzzle "should i get bangs?? (themeless)" from this week! I had the joy of editing it.

(While I'm plugging stuff, I would also like to promote this call for new editors at Lil AVCX and this... puzzle ;) by Paolo Pasco. Great stuff is happening in the Crossworld.)

- Ada


Comments