puzzle #28: themeless twenty-two & puzzle pack!!

puzzle 28: themeless twenty-two - crossword blogger creates ok crossword puzzle
PDF PUZ Solution

----------------------------

THE LUCKYSTREAK PUZZLE PACK IS HERE! 


I am releasing five exclusive puzzles today: four 15x themelesses and one 21x themeless. This is of course inspired by Erik Agard and Paolo Pasco and friends. There's no connecting theme, but I'm really proud of how these all turned out. These are all about the same difficulty as my normal blog puzzles (that is to say, medium-ish with a few hard clues tossed in), and feature the same young vibe you've all come to expect. I'm especially proud of the 21x.

To access these puzzles, just send an e-mail to [luckyxwords@gmail.com] with a receipt for a donation to a Black Lives Matter/COVID-19-related organization (I've listed a few sites below). I will send you back a .zip file including all of the .puz files and .pdf files for these crosswords.

LISTS OF CHARITIES
Personally, I'll be donating to both Black Lives Matter Canada for their fight against anti-Black racism and police violence, and the Canadian Mental Health Association for their support for people dealing with the mental effects of the COVID crisis.

Thank you guys so much for supporting these organizations, and I hope you enjoy these puzzles!

----------------------------

Now onto today's free puzzle: another stagger stack! This puzzle started with 1-Across and I filled in all the answers in chronological order (jk but how impressive would that be). Pretty happy with some of the clues here and I hope you enjoy it.

New puzzle soon!


Comments