puzzle #33: themeless twenty-six

puzzle 33: themeless twenty-six - commercial suffix with power

Something occurred to me the other day. I've posted more puzzles this month (including the puzzle pack) than I did during the first three (edit: four!!) years of this blog. At this point, it just feels like I'm compensating for the inevitable slow-down that will happen as comedy school starts back up in September. I won't stop posting, but it will probably be more infrequent.

Speaking of comedy: onto this puzzle! I'm really glad I got to include 5-Down, as I've been a big fan of his stuff for a while. The title of this puzzle is a reference to a viral video he was a part of a while back that you might recognize, and I recommend checking it out if you haven't. If I was able to include every single Toronto comedian that I like in a puzzle and still keep it accessible I would, however, I felt like this was a nice homage to the Toronto comedy community. (In that same vein, thank you to Toronto comic Glenys Marshall for trying this puzzle out! She's very funny and very kind.)

Enjoy the puz! New one soon.

Comments