puzzle #31: tasty treat

puzzle 31: tasty treat


You know what? Wasn't expecting my next puzzle to be a themed one either. 

This grid started this morning when I solved this Et Tu, Etui puzzle and it reminded me of this crossword clue from earlier this year (spoilers in article). I didn't register for Lollapuzzoola today, so I had the time to quickly construct it. This puzzle should be fairly easy; the fun is in the gimmick rather than the fill, though hopefully there's some fun stuff there, too. Consider this a post-Lolla "treat", if you will.

In other news, I had a guest puzzle on Christopher Adams' blog yesterday! Dipping my toe into the low word count game with a 60-worder. Don't usually do that sort of thing, but I'm happy with how it turned out, so check it out. Also, thank you to Chris for solving it on stream!!

New puzzle soon!

Comments

Post a Comment